Achieve digital mortgage success and a seamless workflow
– one step at a time
Getting started with a digital mortgage strategy doesn’t have to be overwhelming or feel like an uphill battle. Know your options and start your digital journey one step at a time. Combining flexibility and power, Pavaso’s Digital Close provides everything you need to get started.
What are the types of closings
Pavaso can close all 4 types of loans that exist today
(the traditional closing)
(part digital, part paper)
(fully digital & eSigned packages)
(Using SMART Docs®)
start with hybrid Closings
Hybrid closings are the best, current state of digital closings combining “some ink and some digital.” Several states and investors still require in-person closings and/or “wet signing” of certain documents, where borrowers sign on paper with a notary present. Hybrid Closings allow you to digitally close transactions while still wet-signing some of the documents.
One secure, collaborative portal allowing the digital delivery of ANY DOCUMENT to all members of the transaction.
- No disruption to existing business processes. Lender and Title produce documents in existing production software providing a seamless workflow.
- Share Lender and Title documents with everyone involved.
- Deliver & track eDisclosures.
- Instant collaboration, communication, audit tracking and status updates.
Borrowers access the Pavaso platform, review documents and get educated all PRIOR to closing, on their schedule, at their convenience.
- Consumer review of documents and educational material. Easily get answers to their questions so they are better prepared for the closing.
- Consumer accepts and acknowledges documents (no actual signatures).
- Real time status updates as each stakeholder reviews and prepares for closing.
- Easily communicate and collaborate with all parties involved in transaction.
Have the power and flexibility to digitally close in either paper, hybrid or eNote.
- Digitally sign documents as well as wet-sign required documents.
- Scan & digitize wet-signed documents back to the Pavaso portal.
- Full eNotary capabilities.
- Audit & QA Reports for compliant closings.
- Less or No paper = just better closings
- Save money. Reduce costs per loan with improved data and shortened funding times
- Accurate, compliant and consistent closings – every time
- Collaborate and communicate securely – in real time
- Greater efficiency and streamlined processes
- Closings in 15 minutes or less
- Empower and delight your consumers with a fantastic closing experience
READY TO SEE MORE?
While moving directly into eNotes can be a viable plan, often the best strategy is one step at a time. Take the first step and start with hybrid Closings today.
Schedule a conversation and live demo.